- Warranties from BRIZ on equipment
- In which service centers carry out warranty repairs of equipment?
- Delivery and setup
- Why does the Wi-Fi speed not match the one stated in the contract?
- IPOE connection
- What is "Suspension of services"?
- What is GPON technology and how to connect it?
- How do I contact a support operator?
- FTTB technology: what is it and how to connect it?
What is an IPOE?
This is a protocol that allows subscribers to simplify setting up an Internet connection and reduce the load on equipment (router).
What are the benefits of an IPOE?
- There is no binding to login, password and MAC-address, which simplifies connection for subscribers who often change equipment.
- The ability to get a high connection speed even with not very powerful equipment, which is especially important for high-quality video calls and online games. Minimal hardware latency reduces jitter and ping.
- One device can be connected without a router: game consoles, media players, TVs, etc.
How to go to an IPOE?
Instructions for reconfiguring the router to IPOE