- Warranties from BRIZ on equipment
- In which service centers carry out warranty repairs of equipment?
- Delivery and setup
- Why does the Wi-Fi speed not match the one stated in the contract?
- IPOE connection
- What is "Suspension of services"?
- What is GPON technology and how to connect it?
- How do I contact a support operator?
- Ethernet technology: what is it and how to connect it?
What is GPON technology and how to connect it?
GPON (Gigabit PON) stands for Gigabit Passive Optical Access Network. The bandwidth of such a network is up to 1 Gb/s, even when several devices are connected to the network at the same time. Such a network provides a powerful Internet channel and reliable operation.
How is the connection going?
You need to contact the support operator to apply for connection using GPON technology. The master will come at the appointed time, run an optical cable to the apartment / house and install the PON terminal. By installing an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) to the terminal, you will always use the Internet, even in the event of a power outage. The network time depends on the capacity of your equipment.