Terms and Conditions: Privat policy
1. General provisions
Personal data is the information or a set of information about an individual or legal entity that is identified or can be specifically identified. It may contain the following information:
- surname, name and patronymic of the User;
- contact telephones of the User;
- address of residence;
BRIZ respects the confidential (personal) information of any persons who use the Services, so we strive to protect the confidentiality of personal data, thereby creating and providing the most comfortable conditions for the use of the Services.
Carefully read your rights and obligations regarding the processing of personal data, which are defined in this Policy, before using the Services.
BRIZ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change and / or supplement the Policy at any time without prior and / or subsequent notice to the User. The User is obliged to regularly read the content of the Policy. Use of the Services after any changes in the Policy automatically means the User's consent to such changes and / or additions.
2. Collection and use of personal data
The collection of personal data is carried out solely by your voluntary decision as a subject of personal data to use the functionality of the Service.
The data, allowed for processing under this Policy, are provided by the User by:
- filling in the forms on the Services,
- contacting the support service through the Services.
In connection with your using the Services, you may provide us with your personal data in several ways. The list of types of personal data we receive:
- contact details (such as surname, name and patronymic, e-mail, residence address, telephone number);
- credentials used to create an account in the Services (for example, e-mail address and password, unique account login);
- information from your social network profile in cases when you decide to use your social network account to create an account in the Services;
- data from social networks, such as username on the social network, content and other data that you share with us through third-party functions used on our Services (for example, applications, tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins offered by such social networks as Facebook, Google, Instagram and YouTube), or publish on social media pages (for example, on our social media pages or other pages available to us);
- other personal data contained in the content that you publish in the Services, for example when using the "Call me back" function or other user support tools;
- country / region and language preferences based on mobile device settings or IP address;
- the IP address, device, operating system, and browser information that we have identified.
You are not required to provide this information, but if you choose not to do so, we will not be able to provide you with the ability to use certain Services and related features.
BRIZ protects the data that is automatically transmitted during the use of the Services: IP-address; information from “cookies”; information about the browser or other program that accesses the Service; access time.
Services collect statistics on the IP addresses of their Users. This information is used to identify and resolve technical issues, to monitor the legality of financial payments.
User data can be used for the following purposes:
- identification of the User, who is registered on the Services;
- providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Services;
- establishing feedback with the User, providing services, processing of enquiries and requests from the User;
- creating an account for using the Services and making purchases in it;
- notification of the User about the status of the User's Personal Account;
- processing and receiving payments;
- providing the User with customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of services;
- providing the User with special offers, price information, newsletters and other information about the Service with their consent.
We will also use your contact information to send you newsletters about services, emails, text messages, SMS messages, push notifications and in-app notifications about services and special offers, if you agree to receive this information and do not decline the offer. In addition, we may use your email address to display advertisements for our products, services, special offers through the sites or Facebook, Instagram and Google networks. For example, you can see our advertising on the Facebook social network.
In addition, our ads will appear after you sign in with your Google Account using Google search engine, Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Audience Network, YouTube, Gmail, and the Google Display Network, as these third parties associate your email address with your activity. We may combine data about you obtained through our website with data obtained through our programs for the purposes described above.
3. The purpose of collection, processing and use of personal data
Your personal data is used to provide the necessary telecommunications service, improve the quality of services provided, plan and organize telecommunications infrastructure, research the market, provide information about new services, offers and promotions to the Users, as well as to struggle with fraud and violations.
Personal data is stored for the period provided by current legislation of Ukraine.
4. Information on data collection
We cannot receive your device's location data and other location data via GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or other technologies.
In order to improve the speed and quality of services, the Services use ”cookies” technology, usually stored on the User's electronic device (computer, smartphone, etc.), which allows the Services to personalize the User. “Cookies” can store a variety of information, including IP addresses, navigation data, data transfer time, User settings, as well as the User's login and password to log in to the Services. You may reject “cookies”, but you may not be able to access certain features of the Services.
5. Transfer of personal data to third parties
BRIZ may provide certain personal data to third parties who cooperate with BRIZ on improving the provision of services to Users, maintenance, holding advertising campaigns.
In addition, in accordance with current legislation, court order, within the framework of a lawsuit and / or in accordance with the requests of state bodies of Ukraine or abroad, it may be necessary to disclose your personal data. Information about you may also be disclosed if, for reasons of national security, compliance with the law or other matters of national importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
6. Protection of personal data
BRIZ takes the necessary procedural and technical measures to protect your personal data from its loss, its unauthorized access or its distribution on the Service.
7. Your rights
By registering on the Service, you have the right to:
- receive information about the sources of collection and storage of your personal data, the purpose of its processing;
- receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, in particular information about the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred;
- receive information on the processing and use of your personal data no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request (except the cases which are forseen by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection");
- make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of your personal data;
- appeal with complaints regarding the processing of your personal data by the owner or administrator of personal data to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to the court;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
- withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data.
8. Location of personal data
The owner of personal data is TRC "BRIZ" LLC
Personal data is stored in automated systems and on electronic media at the address: 65035, Odessa, 2, Bocharova st.