- How to connect BRIZ TV?
- How to login to BRIZ TV?
- I don't remember my password, how can I restore/change it?
- What happens after the 14-day trial ends?
- How many devices can be connected to BRIZ TV?
- On which devices can I watch BRIZ TV?
- How to add movies to BRIZ TV tariff?
- How to buy a movie?
- How can I find out what is included in my tariff?
- How can I watch recorded TV shows?
- How to install the BRIZ TV app on a Samsung TV?
- How to install the BRIZ TV App on LG TV?
- How to install the BRIZ TV app on your Android TV/Set-Top Box?
- How to install the BRIZ TV app on the Apple TV?
- How to install the BRIZ TV app on an iPhone or iPad?
- How to install the BRIZ TV app on an Android phone or tablet?
- Can I buy a IPTV box from you?
- How to connect cable TV?
- How to switch HD to SD mode?
How to switch HD to SD mode?
If your TV does not support HDMI connector, then data can be transmitted to it via RCA connector.
After connecting the set-top box using RCA, the TV will display a message: “This video output does not work in HD mode. For video output to work, you need to use SD mode".
You need to go into the BIOS and switch the playback mode. You can enter the BIOS like this:
- Disconnect the AURA HD set-top box from the socket.
- Press the MENU button on the console and, without releasing it, plug the console's power supply into the outlet. As soon as the blue screen appears, the button must be released.
- We select the PAL 567i mode in the top line, but the 720 * 576 mode on the second line.
- Then you need to save our settings, select the Exit Save line right there, press to the right and the OK button.
- After rebooting the set-top box, everything will be shown by RCA.