Configuring PPPoE in Windows 7
- Go to Start - Control Panel - Network and Internet - Network and Sharing Center - Change adapter settings.
- Find a local network connection, right-click on it and select "Properties". Select "Internet Protocol TCP/IP v4" and click the "Properties" button. We set the receipt of connection parameters to automatic mode.
- We return to the "Network and Sharing Center". Press the button "Internet Connection", select "High Speed (with PPPoE)".
- We indicate the username (login) and password, as in the contract. Enter the name of the connection below - "Briz". Click "Connect".
- Right-click on the created connection and select "Properties". Go to the "Security" tab. Choosing Data Encryption - Optional. Set the checkbox - "CHAP password verification protocol". Click the "OK" button.
- In the window that appears, click the "Yes" button.
- If you change the equipment where the Briz cable is connected, you must inform the technical support the MAC address of the new device. Or you can change the MAC address yourself in your personal account.