Green TP-LINK Routher Interface
We connect the router to the computer using the cable supplied with the router. It is necessary to connect the cable to any yellow LAN port of the router and to the port of the computer's network card. Do not connect the internet cable to the router or computer until the setup is complete.
You need to open a browser on your computer and type the address http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar, if nothing happened, try to type http://192.168.1.1 In the authorization page that opens, type in the fields of the username and password the word - admin.
Changing the IP address of the router
- Go to the Network - LAN section. If 192.168.0.1 is specified in the IP Address field, you do not need to change anything, go to the section - Internet Connection Settings. If the IP Address field contains 192.168.1.1, change the field to 192.168.0.1 and save the changes by clicking the Save button.
- We confirm the operation by pressing the OK button and wait for the update to complete.
After the update, go to the address: http://192.168.0.1, where in the login and password fields we indicate - admin.
Internet connection setup
Go to the Network - WAN section.
- Select the WAN Connection Type - PPPoE / PPPoE Russia (PPPoE / Russia PPPoE).
- In the User Name fields, specify the login from the Internet agreement.
- In the Password and Confirm Password fields, specify the password from the Internet agreement.
- Secondary connection WAN (Secondary Connection) put the point Dynamic IP-address (Dynamic IP).
- Connection Mode (Wan Connection Mode) put the dot Connect Automatically.
We save the changes by clicking the Save button.
Set the name of the Wi-Fi wireless network
Go to the section Wireless - Wireless Settings. In the Wireless Network Name SSID field, set the desired name of the Wi-Fi network. We save the settings with the Save button.
Setting the password for the wireless Wi-Fi network
Go to the section Wireless - Wireless Security.
We put a dot in front of WPA / WPA2 - Personal (WPA / WPA2 - PSK) and enter the desired password for your Wi-Fi network in the PSK Password field (the password must be at least 8 characters). We save the settings with the Save button.
Changing the binding to the device
Go to the Network section - MAC clone. Click the Restore Factory MAC button and save the changes by clicking the Save button.
The router configuration is complete.