Configuring PPPoE in Windows XP
- Go to Start - Control Panel - Network and Internet Connections - Network Connections.
- Find a "Local network connection", right-click on it and select "Properties". Select "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" and click the "Properties" button. We set the receipt of connection parameters to automatic mode.
- We return to "Network Connections". Press the button "Create a new connection", select "Connect to the Internet", then "Set up a connection manually", then "Through a high-speed connection that asks for a username and password."
- We indicate the name of the connection (name of the shortcut). Specify the username (login) and twice the password (password), then check the box "Add a shortcut to connect to the desktop" and click "Finish".
- Right-click on the created connection and select "Properties". Go to the "Security" tab. Select "Advanced (custom options)" and click "Options ..". We select "Data encryption" - optional. Set the checkbox - "CHAP password verification protocol". Click the "OK" button.
- In the window that appears, click the "Yes" button.
If you change the equipment where the Briz cable is connected, you must inform the technical support the MAC address of the new device. Or you can change the MAC address yourself in your personal account.