- How to enter your personal account?
- How to use the quick login to your personal account?
- I can't enter my personal account. What to do?
- How to get a prepaid discount?
- How to pay for services through a personal account?
- How can I change the MAC address in my account by yourself?
- "Regular payment" service
- How to view your payment history?
- How to change the tariff?
- How to suspend services?
- What settings does my account have?
How to enter your personal account?
You can log in to your personal account on the website or in the “My BRIZ” application (Android / iOS OS) using:
- phone number (specified in the contract when connecting to BRIZ);
- login (from the router);
- contract numbers;
- E-mail (specified in the contract when connecting to BRIZ or when filling out information in the personal account settings);
- via SMS (the code will be sent to the phone number specified in the contract).
And also, you can quickly log in through accounts:
- Apple ID.
To use the quick login, you must enter your account information (you can choose one) in the settings of your personal account.