- Warranties from BRIZ on equipment
- In which service centers carry out warranty repairs of equipment?
- Delivery and setup
- Why does the Wi-Fi speed not match the one stated in the contract?
- IPOE connection
- What is "Suspension of services"?
- What is GPON technology and how to connect it?
- How do I contact a support operator?
- FTTB technology: what is it and how to connect it?
FTTB technology: what is it and how to connect it?
FTTB (Ethernet) is a popular connectivity technology used to connect devices to a network, allowing them to communicate with each other. Provides the user with good speed, as well as optimal cost and ease of connection. Suitable for both apartment buildings and commercial real estate.
The connection uses a twisted pair cable or optical fiber. Connection cost 99 UAH. Send a request under the selected tariff, the support manager will contact you and select a connection time that is convenient for you.